May 16, 2006
Our hosting provider is planning a major upgrade for tonight. From past experience, we know that these events typically result in multi-day outages. :)
So, we thought it would be best to delay the show till Thursday and avoid the usual headaches that coincide with their growing pains.
To those of you that got your inputs in already, thank you very much. We're that much closer to having the show done.
If you thought it was just too rushed and you didn't have time to respond yet, there's still time! We'll be accepting email, audio files, and voicemail up till Thursday afternoon PST.
If you need to vent or celebrate, we're still accepting input for the Finale Listener Feedback show. Now's your time to sound off.
Jo Ann and Stacy